Connect the windmeter directly to the hw to the HomeWizard.
This torque procedure is suitable for the following wind meters.
- HomeWizard / Smartwares 868Mhz Windmeter
Here are the instructions how to link the display to the HomeWizard:
- Open the battery holder of the anemometer by screwing it open.
- Make sure you disconnect the cable from the battery pack (probably already disconnected). This ensures that an anemometer is stress-free.
- Open the HomeWizard app and open the 'Menu'.
- In the Menu select'Manage devices'.
- Press 'Add device' at the top right.
- Press 'Weather'
- Then on 'Windmeter'
- Then select '868Mhz : Smartwares'
- Give a name to the anemometer
- Then press 'link'.
- You must now insert the batteries into the wind gauge within 30 seconds.
- The HomeWizard recognizes the anemometer and code appears.
- Press 'Save' to save this anemometer on the HomeWizard
- After a few minutes the values will also be visible in the HomeWizard app.
- Now connect the cable of the battery again.
- Remove any protective film from the solar cell.
- Mount the anemometer on a vertical surface, using the mounting materials.