If you do not have a computer or laptop, there is another way to reset the HomeWizard. The network settings can also be reset from the HomeWizard and again the HomeWizard-app from an iPhone or iPad. This procedure does not work with Android. (Android version 7 Nougat or higher)
Hereby the instructions
- Press a small object (paper clip, push pin) once shortly in the small hole next to the USB connector.
- Then wait five seconds and press the hole again shortly. You will now see all three LEDs light up red for a few seconds.
- After this, the HomeWizard will restart and broadcast its own WiFi network.
- By this action, the HomeWizard uses its own WIFI network with the name "HomeWizard" for installation.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to this WIFi network by going to "settings" on the iPhone and pressing "WiFi".
- A list of WiFi networks now appears.
- Select the network with the name "HomeWizard" to connect to this.
- Go back and search in the settings window HomeWizard.
- Then switch on 'Start in config mode'
- Go back to the home screen (home button) and Start the HomeWizard app, you will see the welcome screen.
- Select "configure" here.
- Follow the three steps in the app to configure your HomeWizard and connect it to your own WiFi network.
- Congratulations, your HomeWizard has been reconfigured!
If after this procedure unable to configure the HomeWizard after several times. We recommend using the HomeWizard Configuration tool